·College and Grad
Other qualified subjects:
·College and Grad
Primary location served:
Port Jefferson, NY, NY, 11776
Other locations served:
· Currently working as a Mechanical Engineer in eele Laboratories, LLC, New York, US.
Designs and develops parts, creates drawings, controls the documentation system, changes the drawings and revisions, communicates with senior engineers and works under the immediate supervision.
I have a good knowledge about Pro/ENGINEER-WILDFIRE 3.0, Pro/MECHANICA, SolidWorks-2005, AutoCAD-14, Pro/INTRALINK 3.3, pc/MRP 7.80K, ABAQUS and Hyper-Mesh.
· Graduate Teaching Assistant in Bradley University, Peoria, IL (Aug-2000 to Dec-2000).
Worked as a Teaching Assistant in course work of PRO/E, Pro/Mechanica and FEA (ABAQUS)
o Carried out Finite Element Analysis (FEA) on a square plate (Under Tensile Load) with circular hole at the center using ABAQUS
o Carried out Finite Element Analysis (FEA) of a 2D Plane-Truss problem
o Carried out Finite Element Analysis (FEA) of a 3D Plane-Truss problem
· MS in Mechanical Engineering, Bradley University, USA. May-2001. GPA 3.50/4.00
· BS in Mechanical Engineering, M.S. University, India. June-1998. GPA 3.58/4.00
· Advanced Computer Aided Design (Pro/ENGINEER-WILDFIRE 3.0, Pro/MECHANICA, SolidWorks-2005, AutoCAD-14)
· Finite Element Engineering and Analysis (ABAQUS, Hyper-Mesh)
· Configuration control (Pro/INTRALINK 3.3, pc/MRP 7.80K)
· Principles of Robotics Programming (V++) & Intermediate Heat Transfer (FIDAP)
· Mechanics of Composite materials & Fluid Power control systems
· Advanced Mechanical Vibrations (MATLAB).
Honors and Achievements:
· Graduate (Teaching) Assistantship in Pro/E, Pro/Mechanica & ABAQUS
· Scholarship (37.5%) awarded for an excellent academic achievement in Masters
· Teaching Assistantship for MATLAB Programming
· Award for the best student in BS, 12th and 10th Std. during high school at our regional society
· National Scholarship awarded for
Tutor references available upon request.